LRORO Inc. is committed to your privacy. We disclose our information practices below and we agree to notify you of
What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through www.LRORO.COM.
The organization collecting the information.
How the information is used.
With whom the information may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under LRORO.COM control.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these statements, you should contact by firstname.lastname@example.org.
At LRORO.COM we protect your privacy as if it were our own. We use the information you provide to us for six purposes only: 1) to process your order(s), 2) to reply to your questions, 3) provide our newsletter via email, 4) to provide our print catalog via postal mail, 5) to facilitate a transaction you chose to enter into with our third party partner(s) and 6) to incorporate your feedback into improvements to our Web site. We will not give, sell, or rent your personal information, including email address, or specific account activity to anyone for any reason without your prior consent except as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
- Our Secure Ordering
- When you make an online purchase, our advanced security technology encrypts and scrambles your personal data (including your name, delivery and email addresses and credit card number) before it is sent to us, making it virtually impossible for anyone other than LRORO Inc. to read it. To further protect your information, we utilize state of the art back-end systems and restrict employee access to your information. Unless specifically authorized by you, no outside party is able to access or receive any of your personal customer information.
- Information We Collect
- In designing our website, we started with the simple belief that customer service is our number one priority. Therefore, the customer information we collect is used to enhance our services to you, our customer.
- When you visit our website, we collect non-personal information about your visit:
- We collect your IP address, browser type, domain name, and we log the length of time of your visit and the number of times you visit and purchase from us. We assign you a unique internal identifier to help keep track of your future visits. We use this information to gather aggregate demographic information about our visitors, and we use it to personalize the information you see on our website and the emails you receive from us (should you grant us permission to send to you). We keep this information for our internal use; we do not share it with others. This information is in no way tied to your personal information, including your email address.
- LRORO.COM uses tracking technologies
- We use tracking technologies to send anonymous information about your browsing habits to a third party company.
- When you subscribe to our newsletters, LRORO Inc. asks you for contact information
- When you sign up for our newsletters we use your name and email address to send you our health newsletters and to inform you of sales and special offers. When you submit a product review on our website, you are required to log into your customer account. Your comments, first name, city, and state will be displayed. However, no information that would allow others to contact you will be disclosed by LRORO.COM. Your information will be used for no other purpose than to allow you to submit product reviews.
- Recommend a product to a friend
- The information collected (friend's name and email address) is used to send a one-time only email to the friend letting them know about the product that the user recommends.
If you place an online order, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as your credit card numbers for purchases). Contact information from the order form (email address, name, billing and shipping address, and phone number) is used to send orders and information about our company to you. Your contact information, including email address, is also used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. he credit card information we collect is used to bill you for products you purchase, and if you provide prior consent, this information may also be shared with a third party partner. For your convenience, your information including credit card and order history is stored on a secure server that allows you to reorder by entering your email address and password. You may also place a Set & Save order that will allow you to receive products on a regular basis without the need to reenter that order every time. You may cancel this order at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
- We have several types of third-party relationships
- We use third-party intermediaries. When you purchase from us, we send your credit card information, name, and billing address to credit card companies for verification and to authorize your purchase.
We use outside shipping companies to fulfill orders. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information, including email address, for any other purposes.
We provide certain third-party offers for your consideration. Should you choose to place an order with one of these partners, we may share certain information, including email address, necessary to facilitate your transaction with them. We will always ask for your consent prior to sharing your information with anyone.
LRORO.COM handles the sending of order related and customer service related messages internally, as well as advertising related emails. LRORO.COM service providers do not retain nor use your personal information, including your email address for any other purpose except to provide the service on our behalf.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies.
- Our affiliates may have access to transaction-level data
- Our third-party affiliate program offers a feature that may allow a small number of selected affiliates to gain access to individual user transaction information that originates from links on their websites. These affiliates generally include, but are not limited to, rebate sites, member sites, charity fund-raising sites, school fund-raising sites, and association sites. To properly track and credit the customer's transaction, these sites may give each of their members a unique code, which will uniquely identify the member or the member's organization. This code is activated only when the customer links directly from the affiliate site to LRORO.COM. Any transactions made at LRORO.COM while the code is active will be reported back to the affiliate. LRORO Inc. never passes on personal data as part of this feature. We will provide only the date of the transaction, the amount of the transaction, and the product purchased. To further protect the privacy of our customers, we require all affiliates requesting this feature to sign a statement promising to inform users beforehand of any such data collection, and to guarantee that any data collected will be used solely to reward users (or their selected charities) for their purchases. If you are concerned about having your purchase tracked in this manner, you may avoid it by visiting LRORO.COM directly (without linking from an affiliate site). If the affiliate site has not made its tracking procedures clear to you, please notify us by email.
- Opt Out
- If you decide that you would like to opt out from receiving newsletters from us, our emails provide you with the opportunity to stop receiving these communications. You may also opt out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply type in the word "unsubscribe" followed by your email address in the subject line of the email (example: UNSUBSCRIBE email@example.com). Please note: You will continue to receive transactional-related emails (such as order confirmations) whenever you place an order.
- This site contains links to other sites. LRORO Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites.
- TThis site gives you the following options for removing your information, including email address, from our database not to receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. You can email Customer Service.
- Our site provides you the opportunity to correct or update your account information. You can do this by accessing the "My Account" page and clicking on the "Account Information” then you can change Name, Date of Birth, etc.
- Send mail to the following address:
When You Send Email to our Customer Service Team we provide email links on our "Contact Us" page that allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. We read every message sent in and try to respond promptly to each one. The information you send us is used to respond directly to your questions and comments. We also keep your email correspondence on file so that we may better serve you should you have additional questions in the future. Your personal information is shared with third parties (such as manufacturers) only with your explicit permission.
- Contact LRORO.COM:
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact Customer Service via email.